The world is moving out of China– global manufacturing hub for the last 25 -30 years. This is a great time to ‘attract’ capital closure to consumption markets, especially for Consumer Goods industry and the Services Industry – like Education and Healthcare.
Service(s) industry has great demand in the emerging markets of Brazil and Mexico. Business friendly Government policies Friendly and relaxed Culture makes for enjoyable business engagement
Antigua & Barbuda investment environment:
- Political stability, the frequency of adjustment of relevant investment policies and laws and regulations is not high, and the investment environment is relatively stable.
- The economic environment is sound, the financial system is stable, and the prospects for economic growth are bright.
- The common law system is applied, the policy transparency is high, the legal system is relatively sound, and the policy and legal risks of trade and investment are relatively low.
- The geographical position is superior, the climate is pleasant, and it radiates North and South America, Europe and Africa.
- Antigua and Barbuda is a member and sponsor of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States and the Caribbean Community. In view of the increasingly close GLOBAL political and economic cooperation in the FORESEEABE future, Antigua’s geo-political position will definitely increase significantly.
- Antigua and Barbuda has signed preferential trade agreements and regional trade agreements with many countries. These preferential trade agreements allow Antigua based companies to export duty-free and are not restricted by quotas or other trade and tariff barriers like the World Trade Organization (WTO), Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), Caribbean Community and Common Market (CARICOM), Association of Caribbean States (ACS), etc. Antigua and Barbuda is more active in these organizations and has a greater regional influence.